- Adult education of educational institutions
- The statistics on adult education of educational institutions contain data on the adult education organised by general educational institutions, polytechnics, universities and summer universities.
- Adult education survey
- Adult Education Surveys have been conducted at Statistics Finland since 1980 at intervals of around five years.
- CVTS, Continuing vocational training survey
- The first continuing vocational training survey (CVTS1) was conducted in 1994 concerning 1993.
- Discontinuation of education
- Statistics Finland has been compiling statistics on discontinuation of post-comprehensive school education from individual-based data on students and qualifications since the academic year of 2000-2001.
- Educational finances
- The statistics on educational finances contain data on the finances and costs of the entire educational system.
- Educational structure of population
- The statistics on the educational structure of the population describe the post-comprehensive school educational qualifications and degrees attained by the population aged 15 and over.
- Employment of students
- These statistics describe employment during studies among students attending post-comprehensive school education.
- Entrance to education
- These statistics describe entrances and admissions to post-comprehensive school education leading to a qualification or degree, and placement in further education of comprehensive school leavers and passers of the matriculation examination immediately after completing the qualification.
- Polytechnic education
- The statistics on polytechnic education contain data on new students in education leading to a polytechnic degree, students of polytechnics, and polytechnic degrees.
- Pre-primary and comprehensive school education
- The statistics on comprehensive schools contain data by individual school on numbers of pupils in comprehensive schools, special schools at the basic level of education, and in schools at the basic and upper secondary general levels of education.
- Progress of studies
- These statistics describe how new entrants to post-comprehensive school education progress in their studies up to the attainment of a qualification or degree.
- Providers of education and educational institutions
- The statistics on providers of education and educational institutions describe the network of education providers and educational institutions that is administered by public authorities, changes that have taken place in it during the year, as well as contain address data for educational institutions and indicate school sizes by data on total number of students per school on 20 September.
- Special education
- Statistics Finland compiles statistics on pupils having received intensified or special support in comprehensive schools, part-time special education and special vocational education.
- Students and qualifications of educational institutions
- Statistics Finland compiles statistics on post-comprehensive school education leading to a qualification or degree, which draw an overall picture of the students and attained qualifications in education leading to a qualification or degree.
- Subject choices of students
- The statistics on subject choices of students contain data on subject choices in comprehensive and upper secondary general schools.
- Transition from school to further education and work
- These statistics examine graduates' employment and entry into further education, and their regional transition within a given time period from graduation.
- University education
- The statistics on university education contain data on new students, students and attained degrees in university education leading to a degree.
- Upper secondary general school education
- The statistics on upper secondary general school education contain data on the educational institutions providing upper secondary general education: upper secondary general schools, basic and upper secondary general level schools and folk high schools.
- Vocational education
- Statistics Finland compiles statistics on students and obtained qualifications in vocational education.
See also related statistics
Revisions in statistics
All revisions >>>
(Statistics Finlands statistics only)
All statistical releases >>>
(Statistics Finlands statistics only)
- Vocational education 2013 (in Finnish, in Swedish, in English)
23 Sep 2014
- Educational structure of population 2013 (in Finnish, in Swedish, in English)
6 Nov 2014
- Polytechnic education 2014, Polytechnic education students (in Finnish, in Swedish, in English)
14 Nov 2014
- Pre-primary and comprehensive school education 2014 (in Finnish, in Swedish, in English)
14 Nov 2014
- Adult education of educational institutions 2013 (in Finnish, in Swedish, in English)
11 Dec 2014
Release calendar >>>
Latest press releases
All press releases >>>