You can log in to Statistics Finland's data collection form with a user ID and password that are supplied to the respondent in the accompanying letter.
In some collections use can also be made of the Suomi.fi identification, the joint identification service for the entire public administration, which enables secure electronic identification.
Suomi.fi identification modes are:
- Bank identifiers
- Certificate card
- Mobile certificate.
The Digital and Population Data Services Agency is responsible for the Suomi.fi identification.
Identification and mandates in data collections from enterprises and organisations
The Katso identification will be discontinued in Statistics Finland's data collections in the course of 2020. You can still log in to the form with a user ID and password that are supplied in the accompanying letter of the collection.
The Suomi.fi identification produced by the Digital and Population Data Services Agency and the connected mandates will be adopted for one data collection at a time starting from March 2020.
The Suomi.fi identification and mandates will be first used in the following data collections:
- New orders in manufacturing
- The sales inquiry
- Inquiry on volume index of industrial output
The next adoptions will be notified separately.
Mandate code and defining specifier in data collections from enterprises and organisations
Statistics Finland's Suomi.fi mandate or mandate code is responding to data collections from enterprises and organisations.
Statistics Finland defines some of the data collections as involving sensitive data. In that case the data collection includes either personal data or sensitive data on economic cycles. In these the mandate involves a defining specifier. The mandate code and its possible defining specifier can be found in the accompanying letter of the data collection, which is also published on the instructions page of the data collection on Statistics Finland's web pages.
- Suomi.fi service - Instructions and support - Information on e-Identification: Information on e-Identification website
- Suomi.fi service - Instructions and support - Information on e-Identification - This is how e-identification works website
- Suomi.fi service - Instructions and support - Information on e-Authorizations - Grant a mandate as a company or an organisation website
- Suomi.fi service - e-Authorizations website
- Public Service Info offers assistance in the use of Suomi.fi services.