PC-Axis is used for the handling and dissemination of statistical tables (px files). The program includes several functions that are difficult to perform with ordinary spreadsheet software, such as free pivoting of a multi-dimensioned table relative to all its dimensions, and extension of calculation functions through the table without writing of copying of formulae. The program can convert px files retrieved from databases into a large variety of file formats.
- Retrieval of PC-Axis files from disc/diskette or CD-ROM
- Browsing of database tables
- Database management
- Table editing and restructuring
- Calculations typical in a statistical table without writing of formulae
- Conversion of tables into other file formats
See the illustrated user instructions for the main functions of the program.