- One-half of working weeks are five days long (16.4.2014)
- Finns spend more time alone (6.2.2014)
- Time use changes through the 2000s
- Women's total working time longer than men's (15.12.2011)
- Participation and volunteer work
- Cultural and sports hobbies 1981-2009
- Regular reading of newspapers has diminished (17.5.2011)
- Changes 1979 - 2009
- People's free time has increased in Finland (17.2.2011)
- Cultural hobbies 1981 - 2009
Official Statistics of Finland (OSF):
Time use survey [e-publication].
Helsinki: Statistics Finland [referred: 25.6.2016].
Access method: http://www.stat.fi/til/akay/tie_en.html