Critical success factors for 2012–2015
1. Customer perspective
Reliability of statistics
- Activity complies with the European Statistics
Code of Practice, (pdf)
- Co-operation with stakeholders and partners functions well and
Usability of data
- Data supply is exhaustive and renewed according to needs.
- Data are easy to find and public visibility of statistics is
- Diversified utilisation of data is promoted.
Good service to researchers
- Data meet demand.
- Service processes are fast.
- Social research infrastructure is developed in collaboration
with other data producers.
2. Process perspective
Standardisation of processes
- Common production systems are built for statistics.
- Data collecting is rationalised without compromising
- Standardised data processing methods and an exhaustive metadata
system are in use.
- ICT solutions that meet needs are in use.
Commitment to quality
- The quality control system of the European Statistical System
- Products and services that are free of errors are produced
3. Human resources perspective
- Secured core competence.
- Functioning tools for competence sharing.
- Competitiveness on the labour market remains high.
Renewing modes of work and procedures
- Flexible organisation of work and up-to-date technological
- Functioning processes and networking.
- Rewarding that supports renewal and good performance.
Healthy work community
- Well-being is natural part of everyday activity in work
- Good leadership and work community skills.
- Common procedures and open interaction in change
4. Financial perspective
Stable budget development
- Available funding develops predictably.
- Costs are under control.
Improvement of productivity
- Productivity Programme 2015 is implemented.
- Environmental programme is implemented.
- Strategy on office premises is implemented.
Last updated 4.5.2012