The source of origin and the date of the version of the material must be given when the material is used, for instance, as follows (details in italics when required):
- © Statistics Finland [name of statistics/service], [year, date]
- Contains data of [name of material/name of product/name of service of] Statistics Finland, [exact date] 2011
- Graph is based on data of [name of data/name of product/name of service of] Statistics Finland, [exact date] 2011
Statistics Finland grants a universal, free-of-charge, irrevocable, parallel right of use to the aforementioned material, which may be freely:
- Copied and distributed
- Edited and commercially exploited
- Combined with other products
- Used as part of an application or service
Obligations and responsibilities of the user
When using or releasing onwards the material or the products made of it, the user must:
- Mention the copyright or other right of Statistics Finland in accordance with Chapter 1. above
- Delete statement of source of origin if Statistics Finland so separately demands.
When using the material the user may not claim that Statistics Finland would support or recommend the mode of use concerned.
Obligations and responsibilities of Statistics Finland
Statistics Finland is not responsible for any possible errors in the material or for direct or indirect damages arising from the use of the material. Statistics Finland does not give a guarantee for the correctness or timeliness of the material or the data in it.
Statistics Finland does not guarantee continuous availability of the material. Statistics Finland does not guarantee that the material will be unchanged. Changes may occur, e.g., when tables are reorganised or new data included.